Tuesday, March 31, 2009

detour

Tuesday, March 31, 2009


It has been days since I last used my camera, unusual for me since I have been able to click away even during my toxic duties. I decided to have a walk and take a few shots. I ended up in this nice "sanctuary" just across my place (I always end up there anyway). They have been renovating for sometime now, I wanted to take photos of the people at work but ended up talking to visitors. It never fails that I meet people who would tell stories of their lives. I wonder... psychology, not a bad choice but in the Philippines... I don't think so.

This place had been a witness to my life and continues to be. Its not my planned visits here that strengthens my faith but my detours, my conversations with strangers, my silence.

When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.

-=Ansel Adams=-


0 replies:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
Life Paused © 2008. Design by Pocket