Friday, March 27, 2009

getting there

Friday, March 27, 2009
In an unplanned detour a few days ago, I stayed in a place I thought that I wouldn't last long. I didn't want to return because of so many reasons, but mainly it was because going back makes me miss most of where I used to be. Returning would make me want to go back. But going away was my choice. A difficult one at that. I find myself in regret sometimes because I've chosen to let go of stability and the familiar world. 
The unplanned detour made me let go of the past, though not completely, but I'm getting there.

there's a broken heart that's healing there's a life that has been changed
there are answers to the prayers that you have prayed
when you're sure your soul can't make it one more day
love will find you there and light your way

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
Life Paused © 2008. Design by Pocket