Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm looking forward to the day...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009
through my eyes

"The kiss of the sun for pardon,
The song of the birds for mirth,
One is nearer God's heart in a garden
Than anywhere else on earth."


-=Dorothy Frances Gurney=- 
I was walking through the zoo at Quezon City Park's and Wildlife and saw this beautiful eagle looking towards a few children playing. I was trying to include the children but while I was looking through the lens, I noticed this frame. I noticed throughout the year of having taken photographs, I favor photos with contrasts, specially of light and the absence of it. The looking and waiting for the right moment and clicking the shutter is where I find solace.


As with my previous posts, I look forward to the day I find the answers to my questions. I look forward to everything being in the past. I'm learning my lesson.

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
Life Paused © 2008. Design by Pocket