Wednesday, August 16, 2006

the list

Wednesday, August 16, 2006
I've promised myself that I would log-in to the internet at midnight... well at least I can assure that I would be able to see THE LIST and not wait for the posting of it. But then, very like the other things I've promised myself, here I am waiting for the results of the medical boards. Waiting is very much part of the medical field that often times I loath it. :) Specially when you are so used do doing something and having your days planned and filled with so many things to do. Specially when you are waiting for a list that seemingly would sentence you for life. then after all the waiting... what now? I think I'll leave that to "que sera sera".

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
Life Paused © 2008. Design by Pocket