Friday, June 27, 2008

a project

Friday, June 27, 2008
I've been hard at making a "presentation" for this past week... and my movie maker also decided to be stubborn, so files I've done earlier didn't seem to work. At last an initial output, hopefully will be able to do fix my movie maker or find somene with a movie maker.
An initial upload...just in case. There's something wrong with my movie maker. Hopefully, I would be able to edit this one.
Many thanks to those who allowed me to use their photos. unfortunately, there was a lot that I wanted to use, pero di kasya! :)
Here are the links to the contributors:
If you see any photo that was used without your permission and if I inadvertently missed you name, or you find any mistakes kindly PM me... C and C is welcome. Thank you.

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
Life Paused © 2008. Design by Pocket